The fat and so that the skin and is about at Europe cage now choosing length is a very difficult step it's a very important step but in this part of the process, we're just trying to tie the time. So we're gonna scape it will get to a later. Now we're going to take the fat and across it over the skinny and move the skin and over to take the fat and cross it over the city and making it next you notice I have one hand holding the bottom of the x to simplify the process. I'm going to have one hand you all the work while the other hand just hold the centre of the x the centre of it comes the not so I'm going to call the hand that holds the x the not hand choose which hand you want to be the not hand and take hold
The fat and so that the skin and is about at Europe cage now choosing length is a very difficult step it's a very important step but in this part of the process, we're just trying to tie the time. So we're gonna scape it will get to a later. Now we're going to take the fat and across it over the skinny and move the skin and over to take the fat and cross it over the city and making it next you notice I have one hand holding the bottom of the x to simplify the process. I'm going to have one hand you all the work while the other hand just hold the centre of the x the centre of it comes the not so I'm going to call the hand that holds the x the not hand choose which hand you want to be the not hand and take hold
Comments
Post a Comment